[Libreoffice-qa] [bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com: minutes of the QA Call tomorrow, Tuesday 1300UTC]

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Oct 29 00:51:52 PDT 2012

Hi Sophie,

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:34:44PM +0200, Sophie Gautier wrote:
> >  https://otrs.documentfoundation.org
>
> and how do I log on this marvelous tool ;-)

I feel your pain. You need an account created by the infrastructure guys.

We really should document that more -- there is only one (mostly irrelevant)
notion of otrs on the wiki and searching the website list only shows two
obscure references. That should definitely change. But even if you have an
account, you likely would not see how to use it until you have a mail queue
setup.

> I can't see any way where I can request an account. Also, where is it already
> in use, is it in the QA project ?

Not yet in QA. The help email address for gerrit is on OTRS
(gerrit at otrs.documentfoundation.org). I also proposed once one could use it for
info at documentfoundation.org/info at libreoffice.org, but we did not go for that
yet.

Best,