[Libreoffice-qa] [bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com: minutes of the QA Call tomorrow, Tuesday 1300UTC]

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:21:50 PDT 2012

Hi all,
> Hi,
>
> Bjoern Michaelsen wrote on 2012-10-29 08:51:
>
>> We really should document that more -- there is only one (mostly
>> irrelevant)
>> notion of otrs on the wiki and searching the website list only shows two
>> obscure references. That should definitely change. But even if you
>> have an
>> account, you likely would not see how to use it until you have a mail
>> queue
>> setup.
>
> OTRS indeed lacks some documentation, but was up to now mostly used
> internally by the admins. No worries, however, from my side to opening
> it up to a wider audience.

I'm not sure we really need it. I know that the mails coming the the QA
list will be managed quiet quickly by our team members. But what we need is:
- no moderation
- the possibility to allow attachments (test/example documents) to the list.

> Robert is in charge and knows how to create accounts.

So Robert, could you please create an account for me. Using "sophie" as
a login would be ok for me. Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Sophie