[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of the QA Call tomorrow, Tuesday 1300UTC

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Oct 29 09:42:44 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote (23-10-12 17:19)

> community building/communication (Cor?):

( - doing some little bits
   - considering bug hunt party for 3.7.
   - not able to deliver the amount of time that could be considered
enough for community building.
)

>      - the idea to create to send the bug to a mailing list for review instead
>        of blindly creating a bug is interesting (Bjoern)
>        - might help getting more people involved in QA
>        - works with local teams in non-english too
>        - we could do a testdrive of this with those l10n communities that have
>          enough manpower to handle the incoming native language reports:
>          - portuguese/brazil
>          - french
>          - german
>          - english
>        - requires those prescreening the report to be responsive and reliable
>          (thus their teams need a certain size)

I think The Dutch language community may want to try this too.
Issues are already discussed now and then.
I'll drop a note to the list.

Cheers,

--
  - Cor