[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of the QA Call tomorrow, Tuesday 1300UTC

bfo bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Mon Oct 29 13:51:58 PDT 2012

Sophie Gautier wrote
> I've discussed the process with our FR team and they are ok to handle it.

Hi!
Great to hear that! All we need now is a list of people, by language, who
can be cc'ed to work on the bug
when it has non English summary and seems to be a valid report at first
sight.

Sophie Gautier wrote
> We have to make sure that the bug filled on BZ will be tagged as already
> managed by our team (nobody to search on duplicates again or tests on
> other OS, version etc.) and that they will marked as confirmed or even
> assigned to somebody.

I would propose to use QA Contact field for this purpose, at least when in
the processing (translation, gathering more details) phase.
Best regards.