[Libreoffice-qa] New Triage Page (In Progress)

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Sep 3 08:22:08 PDT 2012

Joel Madero píše v Pá 24. 08. 2012 v 15:34 -0700:
> This is only in the first phase but I'm aiming to make the triage page
> more complete, easy to read, and have all the information (at least
> linked) to effectively triage. Here is the link, feel free to comment,
> check it out every once in awhile as I'm trying to do updates somewhat
> regularly:
>

> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage_InProgress

I really like the style. It is structured, includes many useful details
and is still well readable.

Just a small nitpicking. I would use the word "reproduce" instead of
"replicate". IMHO, it is more common, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug :-)

I am looking forward to see this page "final".

Best Regards,
Petr