[Libreoffice-qa] Triaging Project Update (10/09/2012)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:44:20 PDT 2012

Weekly update and reminder that we're still looking for people to help out.
Progress is ongoing but it's slowed down a bit. Thanks to everyone
continuing to help. Here is the link to the spreadsheet again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS-XtOUGGH5dDIwaXN1YnNsM0h4RXFKdVhvb2RRb0E#gid=1

Stats, I've updated format, this is how it will look for now on for weekly
updates:
Date/# > 30 Days/Average Days Since Open/Average Days Since Last
Change/Median Days Since Open/Median Days Since Last Change
4/9/2012 893 100 64 87 52
10/9/2012 845 103 65 86 50

Formatting is terrible in gmail, tables don't seem to work right.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, happy Monday

Joel