[Libreoffice-qa] Triaging Project Update (10/09/2012)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:19:48 PDT 2012

We all fit in just the same :) At this point we're really in the early
stages of getting a team together who is willing and able to commit some
time at triaging (and more broadly QA work - but for now just triaging). I
am hoping to get all bugs >30 days UNCONFIRMED taken care of by the end of
the year. We had some solid progress in the last 4-5 weeks but it's slowed
down and that's not good. If you can, please go to this link,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS-XtOUGGH5dDIwaXN1YnNsM0h4RXFKdVhvb2RRb0E#gid=1

and assign yourself one of the tabs. Also please add your name to the
contact list so we can finally get a real team together that's regularly
triaging. In the long run (once we're caught up) we can start looking into
assigning new bugs to triage based on the list of contacts. I think 10-15
people are needed if we're going to keep up with the amount of bug reports,
right now we have probably that number but only 4-6 are really active.

Thanks for offering, this is one of the areas where we really need help.
Feel free to add me on gchat and/or email me if you have any
questions/concerns/suggestions.

Best Regards,
Joel