[Libreoffice-qa] moztrap registration error

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Wed Sep 12 19:09:40 PDT 2012

Hi,

Sigh, I spent more than 10 hr on this since found the problem, it behaves
really weird and I could not reproduce it in my local environment. I was
trying to ask help from upstream developers but didn't answers yet :( Hope it
would not some fundamental issues related with apache wsgi mode. To figure out
a fix, I will try other ways... Thanks for understanding!

Best wishes,
Yifan

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 04:13:34PM -0400, Mas wrote:
> Thanks everyone , I was able to get in after refreshing and then changing
> my password to 8 characters. This worked using Firefox.
>
> Mas
>
> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie at gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Hi Mas,
> >
> > On 12/09/2012 14:25, Mas wrote:
> >
> >> I attempted to register for the moztrap application and received the
> >> following error
> >>
> >> Forbidden (403)CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.More
> >> information is available with DEBUG=True.
> >>

> > It seems you didn't read
> > http://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/**Moztrap/Moztrap_User_Guide<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap/Moztrap_User_Guide>
> >
> > I get this error with Chrome and couldn't log but Firefox is ok for me.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Sophie

  Yifan Jiang
  Libreoffice / SuSE
  Contact: yifan - irc.freenode.net/libreoffice