[Libreoffice-qa] FR irc session and Moztrap

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Thu Sep 13 22:05:35 PDT 2012

Hi Sophie,

It is a great news, thanks to let us know :) Updates from mine:

1. I have mentioned an intern in SUSE might be helpful to migrate the
cases, but she would be off works  for these weeks because of school
business...so I'll assume she would not be able to do that :(

2. I updated  the writing test case guide wiki yesterday regarding to
our structure:

  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Test_Case

until when we have the Moztrap QA wiki pages all up-to-date
(though not perfect and prove read) :)

  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap

I am here to give support at any time.

Best wishes,
Yifan

>>> Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie at gmail.com> 09/14/12 1:37 AM >>>
Hi all,

This is just to let you know that the FR group is going to have a QA IRC
(FR channel) session on 3.6.2 RC1 tomorrow and on Saturday. I'll give
you a summary on how it goes on Sunday.

@Yifan, sorry for the delay answering your mails, I'll have time
tomorrow to go on with Moztrap. I'll have also time in the next days to
dedicate to the test migration, but I'll answer you specifically on this
tomorrow.

Kind regards
Sophie
--