[Libreoffice-qa] [TRIAGE] Weekly Update

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:42:01 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Weekly update, stats, and more requesting of triagers:

 Date Number of Unconfirmed Bugs > 30 Days Old Average Length of Days Since
Opened Average Length of time Since Last Change Median Length of Days Since
Opened Median Length of time Since Last Change  4/9/2012 893 100 64 87 52
10/9/2012 845 103 65 86 50  17/9/2012 847 102 62 81 44
As you can see we've seen progress and it's still realistic that we can hit
the goal of being caught up by Dec. 31st.

This weeks request, can we get 10 people (devs....anyone?) to commit to
triaging 15 bugs? This would mean 150 done in the week which will help a
lot. 15 bugs shouldn't take more than half an hour in most cases.

Again here is the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS-XtOUGGH5dDIwaXN1YnNsM0h4RXFKdVhvb2RRb0E#gid=1

I recently saw that the spreadsheet looks like garbage if you have a
smaller screen, my apologies and I'll try to make this better (my screen is
quite a bit bigger so it looks fine on my side).

If you could reply to this email (reply all) and just say "I'll do 15" that
would be great (maybe motivate others to agree to do 15 also).

Best Regards,
Joel