[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Sep 20 09:19:02 PDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 04:24:09PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> * Present:
> 	+ propose new Difficulty: DifficultyHard

Eek, multiple questions on that:
- What would be the difference to "DifficultyInteresting" in hard and objective
  terms?
- How do we make sure we would all judge the EasyHack the same way as either
  "DifficultyBeginner", "DifficultyInteresting" and "DifficultyHard"?

If we cant sufficiently safely make the second answer a "yes" without
generating a huge wikipage describing the process of judging an EasyHack in an
objective manner, the finegrained classification is worthless as it will be
inconsistent. If we need a huge wikipage, a/ we have already lost b/ we have
hours of bikeshedding on that in front of us.

> AI:	+ add/adapt the wiki page / generation scripts (Bjoern)

Rejecting, and invoking "you touch it, you own it" on Michael. ;)

Best,

Bjoern