[Libreoffice-qa] Should we use the "QA Contact" field?

Roman Eisele qalists at eikota.de
Thu Sep 20 22:56:54 PDT 2012

Hi all,

recently I noticed that some of us start actually using the “QA Contact”
field, which was neglected for a long time. So I think I must have
missed something. Is there now a consensus, or a tendency towards a
consensus, that we actually should use the “QA Contact” field? Should I
put myself (actually, my mail address ;-) into that field if I “take” a
bug for QA, i.e. when I feel as the (most) responsible bugwrangler for a
particular bug? I will be happy to do so, I just want to know if this is
recommended now ...

Thank you for any hints, and best regards --

     Roman