[Libreoffice-qa] Moztrp enables Mozzila persona login.

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Sun Sep 23 19:06:22 PDT 2012

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for trying out, I am sorry for late reply that my network at home
has been out of order during the weekend... ...

The CSRF issue has nothing to do with Persona, it is a known issue while
not that easy to handle:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Moztrap/Moztrap_User_Guide#Registration_and_Login

I opened the debug mode trying to see the verbose log when tuning it, so it's a bit scary, hehe.
If you are using Firefox, please try to *refresh* the page 3 to 5 times to workaround.
About Google-Chrome, some people said it just didn't work but *refreshing* works fine in my
environment.

Best wishes,
Yifan

>>> Pedro <pedlino at gmail.com> 09/21/12 7:05 PM >>>
Hi Yifan

It's not working with the Mozilla Persona

Regards,
Pedro

"Forbidden (403)

CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
Help

Reason given for failure:

    CSRF token missing or incorrect.

In general, this can occur when there is a genuine Cross Site Request
Forgery, or when Django's CSRF mechanism has not been used correctly. For
POST forms, you need to ensure:

    The view function uses RequestContext for the template, instead of
Context.
    In the template, there is a {% csrf_token %} template tag inside each
POST form that targets an internal URL.
    If you are not using CsrfViewMiddleware, then you must use csrf_protect
on any views that use the csrf_token template tag, as well as those that
accept the POST data.

You're seeing the help section of this page because you have DEBUG = True in
your Django settings file. Change that to False, and only the initial error
message will be displayed.

You can customize this page using the CSRF_FAILURE_VIEW setting."