[Libreoffice-qa] next LibreOffice QA call 2012-09-26 1300UTC
bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Sep 25 08:05:39 PDT 2012
as already announced by Joel, the QA call has been postponed to tomorrow 1300UTC.
Here is the prototype agenda:
pending action items:
- merge 3.5 and 3.6 in one big bibisect repo (Bjoern)
- recheck and tweak bibisect details (Bjoern)
- Ping cloph if we can make that switchable to say "Bug" instead of
"EasyHack" when explcitly requested (Bjoern)
- new Bug Hunting Sessions (Cor)
structured manual testing (Yifan/Petr):
- login issue progress?
- other news?
- whats the timeline? can we have this productive for the next major release?
bug wrangling (Rainer):
- postmortem for previous hardhacks
- new hardhacks selection
- triaging project (Joel)
- bugzilla stats and news
- bugzilla contract updates?
- bug prioritization, can we start for real (continue)?
community building/communication (Joel/Florian?)
- QA Wochenende in Essen next weekend
- who will join?
- who will join remotely via IRC/Skype/whatever (anyone preparing for that at LinuxHotel?)
- better mission statement for QA: proposals?
Dial-in numbers for countries outside Germany can be found at:
Dial-in numbers inside Germany are:
+49 40 18881000 (Hamburg, landline)
+49 40 95069970 (Hamburg, landline)
+49 89 666660893 (Munich, landline)
+49 1570 3336000 (vistream mobile network)
Free Skype contact[*]: talkyoo_skype
Room number: 53 71 38
No participant PIN is required
All calls will be recorded
All participants can speak
[*] Talkyoo has to confirm your contact before you could call in. This
might take several hours or even days. Please, start preparation on
Additions (esp. good HardHack proposals) and corrections most welcome.
More information about the Libreoffice-qa