[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of the LibreOffice QA call 2012-09-26 1300UTC
Yi Fan Jiang
yfjiang at suse.com
Thu Sep 27 00:04:39 PDT 2012
Hi Bjoern, all,
Thanks for coordinating everything, most of time I usually couldn't make a
Internet call at evening either because of my crazy ISP or because lack of
Here is some update:
> structured manual testing (Yifan/Petr):
> - login issue progress?
CSRF issue resolved, it should be no annoying login error from now on.
> - other news?
1. Mozilla Persona login is supported now together with native login.
2. Currenlty I am working on merging openid login :) It's not natively
supported by Moztrap, so I need to do more tuning on backend. The progress
is I can make the authentication working now, as well as linking openid
information with Moztrap database. So mostly the problems
is related the compatibility of User objects in third-party openid module
and Moztrap user.
> - whats the timeline? can we have this productive for the next major
> - release?
I think the function is ready to use, just we need translator/QAs to
migrate the translation version of current test cases. I heard French team
might have it a try for 3.6.3 testing...this needs confirmation with
Sophie any way :)
>>> Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> 09/27/12 6:13 AM >>>
here are the minutes of the QA call. additions and corrections welcome.
pending action items:
- merge 3.5 and 3.6 in one big bibisect repo (Bjoern)
- recheck and tweak bibisect details (Bjoern)
- Ping cloph if we can make that switchable to say "Bug" instead of
"EasyHack" when explcitly requested (Bjoern)
- new Bug Hunting Sessions (Cor)
structured manual testing (Yifan/Petr):
- no news
- postmortem for previous hardhacks -> postponed
- new hardhacks selection
- better collect hardhack candidates on a wikipage
- best with a proposed and accepted section, to prevent pet bug flooding
AI: - setup hard hack wiki page (Joel)
- triaging project (Joel)
- 5 new contributors
- triaging party next week
- bugzilla contract updates -> postponed
- bug prioritization, can we start for real (continue)?
- yes, for new bugs
- not worth it for explicitly wading trough old bugs/backlog
community building/communication (Joel/Florian?)
- QA Wochenende in Essen next weekend
- who will join?
- Florian R., Thorsten, Florian Effenberger among others
- Joel, Bjoern will try to attend remotely
- better mission statement for QA: proposals? -> postponed
Friday, October 5th 2012 1300UTC (moved by http://doodle.com/ng83xh2bc4kz2ns8 to the earlier time)
List Name: Libreoffice-qa mailing list
Mail address: Libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org
Change settings: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libreoffice-qa