[Libreoffice-qa] Can somebody please try bibsecting this issue (bug 54862)?

Roman Eisele qalists at eikota.de
Thu Sep 27 04:51:45 PDT 2012

Hi all,

bug 54862 -- “FILEOPEN, TABLES: Merged table cells from .doc file appear
split in Writer” is an important regression in LibreOffice 3.6. My tests
show that the regression was introduced before 2012-05-24, but I don’t
have older 3.6alpha0 master builds to continue testing, and I can’t
bibisect it (I am not on Linux).

So, can somebody please help with bibisecting this issue, to help our
developers to fix it?
This would be very much appreciated!

Thank you in advance --

	Roman

(Why do I emphasize this bug? I suspect that this regression will affect
many users, and makes switching to LibreOffice 3.6 difficult or
impossible for them.)