[Libreoffice-qa] LO 3.6.2 : about Manage dialog from Conditional Formatting

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Sep 28 02:29:16 PDT 2012

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:29:20AM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 06:35:57AM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> > Nobody interested to test and answer?
>
> I think it is rather that most in QA already have their share of critical bugs
> to care about.

just wanted to follow up on this one as while we discussed the issue at hand
some more in private, my initial email was probably quite a bit harsh when
standing on its own.

Given that, I was happy that you continued to discuss it constructively. Still
please accept my apologies for the inital blunt reply, and I hope the issue
at hand can be worked out satisfactorily in due time.

Best,

Bjoern