[Libreoffice-qa] Wish you a nice QA Weekend!

Roman Eisele qalists at eikota.de
Fri Sep 28 08:10:05 PDT 2012

Hi Rainer,
hi other bug wranglers,

reading again about the German QA Weekend starting right now, I realized
with a little shock that I completely forgot to thank Rainer for the
invitation (long ago) and to confirm I can not participate -- not that I
would consider the question of my participation as important in any way
;-), but it would have been a question of politeness to answer to the
invitation! Sorry! (*)

But now I wish you all a nice weekend in Essen, full of astonishing
insights, nice talks, good feeling, and fun! Greetings to all!

Please let me know if there are some results (e.g. about future QA
organization, etc.) which affect me.

All the best,

	Roman

(*) When I first received Rainer's invitation, I had no idea if I could
find some free days end of Semptember, and so I did not answer for some
weeks; then another obligation materialized right for that weekend,
political and inevitable; but at the time this date became fixed, I
already forgot that I still needed to answer the QA weekend invitation ...