[Libreoffice-qa] Knowing who we are .. Re: What should we do with bugs filed ....

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Apr 1 02:28:01 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Robinson Tryon wrote (30-03-13 20:25)

> Oh, okay. I'm a relative newcomer to the LibreOffice project, so I'm
> not aware of all of the general rules on how we handle stuff or who is
> officially in charge of what pieces of the project.

Interesting meeting :-)
I must start saying that I have no full overview myself. I did much more
say two years ago then last year.
Rainer is one of the people doing a lot of triaging and structure work
from the beginning (he himself probably most, AFAICS).
But on IRC and in QA meetings, I think there are mostly other people
present, and that are doing triage too.
So good change that sometimes when question rise, ideas grow, not all
our 'QA stakeholders' are noticing that immediately. Especially since
it's not quite uncommon that mails remain unread for some time (not
being unwillingness, just the amount of work).

It looks to me that this is a bit what happened here :-)
Could that be the case?

Cheers,

--
  - Cor