[Libreoffice-qa] crashing PPT

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Apr 1 02:36:44 PDT 2013

Hi Luc,

Luc Castermans wrote (01-04-13 11:30)

> My son received a PPT-file which made 3.5.x crash, but which imports
> nicely in 4.0.2
> I guess this should not be recorded as a bug, as it has been solved, right?

Yes. that is correct.
It might be interesting to keep such a document marked, to test in some
future versions ;-)

Even better, if it is known/can be found out which component causes the
crash, one might hope there is a unit test in the code, that is run
automatically on building LibreOffice. Maybe that's something that can
be find out by looking over the issues for Impress crashes that have
been solved since 3.5., then the commits marked in those issues and then
see if there is some test committed.

Regards,

--
  - Cor