[Libreoffice-qa] LO and Base diagram

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Apr 4 04:15:04 PDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-04-04 at 10:25 +0200, Andreas Lartz wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> > When reading all the comments to this bug: It has beeen introduced since
> > the first version of LO 3.5.0.rc1
>
> now we know that it is a MAB and we know since when we live with it. Is
> there any chance to fix it in the near future?

	I had a quick look, but got no-where. As always debugging between Java
and C++ is a nightmare - and I guess it will require a lot of code
reading.

	What would prolly help would be running some lint tools over the XML to
ensure it's well formed, and/or binary chopping the document until it
works [ or until it fails with a completely minimal XML document - you
know one valid-looking element that causes it to fail ].

	HTH,

		Michael.