[Libreoffice-qa] New Bugzilla Version warning

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Fri Apr 5 09:01:23 PDT 2013

Tollef Fog Heen schrieb:

> Seems to be asciibetical, and 4 sorts before M.

Hi Tollef,

yes, that matches with my results. Some inconsistencies with Versions
starting with a non-numeric character we will discuss internally, may be
we rename or live with it or ask you for a trick (no message for from or
to Version starting with non-numeric). We will ask you for help if
result of discussion is that we can't find a solution with our "on-bord
resources".

Thank you and best regards

Rainer