[Libreoffice-qa] BSA WWW component

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sat Apr 6 13:33:01 PDT 2013

Marc Paré schrieb:
> Just wondering, should a sub-component "LibreOffice site" be in the
> list? Everything else seems to be in the list.

Hi Marc,

currently we have all that under "TDF Site" (historical reasons from the
early days), what indeed might be worrying, many BSA users might never
have heard about TDF. I believe we should have something like "LibO
Website", but that will handicap queries.

May be you website wranglers should suggest something optimum for your
workflow, and we will collect that together with the "LibO Website"
suggestion and several other things what will need solutions in the next
months.

Best regards

Rainer