[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice help update?

mariosv mariosv at miguelangel.mobi
Mon Apr 8 15:32:13 PDT 2013

Hi Kieran,

On Monday, 8 April 2013, Kieran Peckett wrote:
| The guides do get updated - the 4.0 guides are being written now and the
getting started ones are already done.
| http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

thanks for you attention, I know it and I indeed appreciate the great job in
the documentation. I have no doubts in giving the references to the
documentation.

But my question is not about it. The F1 key is the key, and the help it is
not there about new enhancements.
In my understanding the inner help is the primary help.

I can understand update the help is not easy, but at least, then, we need a
way for the people find right there the links to documentation, I think the
quicker and easy can be an entry link in the help menu or links in the
help?.

Regards.
Miguel Ángel.