[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.6 RC2 available

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:42:28 PDT 2013

On 04/09/2013 02:11 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 09:15:33AM +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
>> The release is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our QA
>> builds download page at
>>
>>    http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/
> ... and Ubuntu users can test the versions for Ubuntu 12.10 (quantal) and
> Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS precise) at this ppa:
>
>   https://launchpad.net/~libreoffice/+archive/libreoffice-3-6
>
> for a few days already. Sorry for the late notification.
>
> Best,
>
> Bjoern

      The ppa for 64 bit does not seem to work. The instructions for
using ppa refer to using the command line. Yet, the  technical
information for the ppa is designed to be used with Ubuntu's Update Manager:

debhttp://ppa.launchpad.net/libreoffice/libreoffice-3-6/ubuntu  precise  main
deb-srchttp://ppa.launchpad.net/libreoffice/libreoffice-3-6/ubuntu  precise  main

Was this link for 32 or 64 bit?

--Dan