[Libreoffice-qa] Lifecycle of builds?

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 06:04:48 PDT 2013

Hi Rainer

Rainer Bielefeld-2 wrote
> Version info in BZ should show where the bug appeared (or
> at least has been observed the first time)

The point here is that if a version is past the EOL and nobody will fix bugs
in that branch, there is no point in reporting bugs first observed in 3.4 or
3.5 (otherwise you should NOT remove 3.3 from the list either)

Rainer Bielefeld-2 wrote
> I think End of 2013 we can think about something similar for 3.4.

Isn't that up to the BOD to decide? If the EOL was after 6 months why End of
2013?

Cheers,
Pedro