[Libreoffice-qa] Bug 63388: Mail Merge Email

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:50:00 PDT 2013

       I have filed this bug because I can not get LibreOffice to test
the settings I enter into
Tools > Options > LibreOffice Writer > Main Merge. It freezes everytime.
All the information I enter is copied from the Account Settings in
Thunderbird. I have verified that the password I entered will open Gmail
on the Google website. I use IMAP rather than POP3.
       Do others have this problem? Is there something special that I am
not doing to cause LO to freeze when running this test?

--Dan