[Libreoffice-qa] Consistent Time for Meetings

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 00:30:47 PDT 2013

Le 11/04/13 01:42, Joel Madero a écrit :

Hi Joel, all,

> So again, I'm happy to stick with 1300 UTC/GMT if it's best for
> everyone, if others are open to alternative times here is what I prefer.
>
> M/T/W/F - 1400 UTC/GMT (one hour later than currently set)
> M-F - 1900 - 2000 (start time between this period)

I don't feel it is really my place to comment here, since I've never yet
attended a QA meeting, but since Petr put me on copy ;-) and I follow
the QA list from time to time, I'll chime in just with regard to how
this would pan out for me.

Unfortunately, none of these times are any good for me personally as
they are the times at which my clients tend to ring me the most often :-))

I do understand, however, that finding a suitable time for everyone is
not easy, so from my point of view, just go with whatever consensus you
can find. If I'm available, I'll try and join in, if not, then not, as
per the status quo :-))

Alex