[Libreoffice-qa] Version in fdo version picker for SI-GUI

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sun Apr 14 09:30:19 PDT 2013

Florian Reisinger schrieb:

> As this (SI-GUI) is now an official LibreOffice project I lost the
> tracker at github....

Hi Florian,

thank you for the great tool. I will take your request to the wishlist.
Joel and I stumbled upon several inconsistencies and some incompleteness
in the Bugzilla Components system, and I promised to create a draft of a
ToDo for further discussion in the Wiki End of April.

Currently I think that SI-GUI will not produce many Bug reports, so that
an own component might be a little excessive. A quick solution I will
promise here in few minutes.

Best regards

Rainer