[Libreoffice-qa] Question : FILEOPEN bug vs 'filters and storage' bug

Adam Fyne adam.fyne at cloudon.com
Mon Apr 15 08:18:10 PDT 2013

Hi,
This is my first mail sent to the 'libreoffice-qa' mail-list.
I hope this is the correct method of doing things...
My question is:
What is the difference between bugs posted under 'Writer' section with the keyword 'FILEOPEN', to bugs in the 'filter and storage' section?
To me - it seems as if all the bugs under that have the 'FILEOPEN' keyword should be under the 'filters and storage' section, no?
Best,
Adam