[Libreoffice-qa] Enhancements - Getting User Input

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Tue Apr 16 07:37:14 PDT 2013

Robinson Tryon wrote
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 4:35 AM, Petr Mladek <

> pmladek@

> > wrote:
> Right now we don't have any voting and (essentially) no visible input
> from the users as to what should be fixed first. I believe that Joel
> told me that the devs *kind of* look at the bug stats, # of people
> cc'd, etc... and use that as input into prioritization, but there's no
> hard and fast rule.

Well, I wouldn't call it "voting", but there is the Wiki  Vote for
Enhancement <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Vote_for_Enhancement>  .
But to participate, another account credential -- in addition to  FDO
Bugzilla, and FDO Ask; and some desire to learn to  edit Wiki, which for
this page is NOT the simplest.  Needless to say it is pretty low volume and
self selecting.