[Libreoffice-qa] fdo#63680 - Windows builds of Master - Writer crashing

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 04:35:25 PDT 2013

Hi Rainer, all

Rainer Bielefeld-2 wrote
> thank you for your research, but please do no spread discussion to
> anywhere, this list is explicitly NOT for bug discussions,
> <http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-qa>, and
> info
> here in the list might be missing in the bug if someone wants to start a
> fix.

I think what you meant is that the *comments* are more useful if added to
the bug report than here.

But this raises a question: Where exactly should people discuss about bugs?
The bugzilla comments are not a place for discussion. The Discuss list is
not a place to discuss bugs (actually it's not a place to discuss hardly
anything). The User list is obviously not a place to discuss bugs.  The Dev
list is not even allowed for non-devs.

If people are not allowed to discuss bugs here on the QA  list, then where
should they do it???