[Libreoffice-qa] Writer Printing Bugs with LibO 4

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Tue Apr 23 10:27:30 PDT 2013

Florian Reisinger schrieb:

> I totally agree and closed my bug(s) created today...

Hi,

I would simply call the bug "Test Document for Bug xxx" and leave it
open related to Bug 60280. And if someone on German mailing list,
ASK-LibO or wherever thinks he has an interesting related sample
document he also can attach it there. Such a bug with sample documents
will not be closed before all samples have been used for testing related
fixes.

Best regards

Rainer