[Libreoffice-qa] After EOL has been reached...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Apr 26 13:01:15 PDT 2013

Hi Robinson,

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:54:05PM -0400, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> I don't know if an easier-to-read interface would increase our ability
> to attract users to join us and help us retain people as members of
> the QA Team, but it is one of the things I thought about when making a
> mock-up. We definitely need to grow our ranks to be able to address
> the influx of bug reports.

Yes, but just a warning to spare you from disappointment:
Putting a lot of work into mockups, when there is no bugzilla-hacker around
that runs around crying "Im really bored, I have nothing to do and have no idea
on my own how to improve bugzilla" is quite futile as implementing it is the
tricky part. Once you have that guy, you can start discussing the details.

If I had a dollar for every mockup showing how a completely new LibreOffice UI
should look like, I would be a very rich man. ;)

Best,

Bjoern