[Libreoffice-qa] North America QA Informational Session - Thanks!

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:40:18 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I just wanted to say thank you for the six people who attended the QA
pub video/audio chat. I talked a bit more than I was planning but I hope
that it was informative and that those who joined will become (or
continue) a part of the great community which is LibreOffice.

We hope to have a similar meeting (not so formal, less informational,
more about specifics and what you've all had success/failures with) in a
month. The tentative date is Friday, September 13th. If people are
interested please let me know so I can get a head count - only worth it
if we have enough people :)

For others on user list and qa mailing list - please attend - it was
really casual, I hope quite informative, and we really _*are always
looking for new contributors.

Remember: NO DEVELOPING SKILLS REQUIRED*_.

Best,
Joel