[Libreoffice-qa] QA, say hello to ProjectLibre

Marc O'Brien mobrien at projectlibre.com
Tue Aug 13 12:35:49 PDT 2013

Hi Robinson,

Thank you for such a nice welcome!  We will continue to be active and
appreciate the suggestions.  We are working hard to come out with our new
release in the late Fall.  I cannot publicly note but two major government
agencies are migrating from Microsoft Project to ProjectLibre!

Thank you again, we are a small team so good to be part of the ecosystem!

All the best,

Marc