[Libreoffice-qa] Non-debug Windows daily builds: tb39

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 07:00:06 PDT 2013

Hi Kendy

Jan Holesovsky wrote
>> I can confirm that build
>> master~2013-08-17_23.59.35_LibreOfficeDev_4.2.0.0.alpha0_Win_x86 from
>> tinderbox 39 fails to run on Windows XP x86 SP3 en_US because it misses
>> some
>> MSVC dlls.

I could but it seems to me that this is a problem specific to Tinderbox 39?
Does it make sense to consider this a 4.2 MAB when it happens in a single
machine?

One request: can someone rename/delete Tinderboxes from
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/?

Tinderbox Win_X86 at 42 should be Win_x86 at 42 (the x in lowercase) and
Tinderboxes 6 (not debug), 7 and 16 folders should be removed since they are
not producing any master builds.

Cheers,
Pedro