[Libreoffice-qa] Non-debug Windows daily builds: tb39

ape os2sa at yandex.ru
Mon Aug 19 03:05:15 PDT 2013

I have some computers: from the "Core i3-2130" to "Xeon e3-1230v2". But I use
"Windows_XP_64-bit" as the primary operating system and "*buntu\Debian_amd64
with LXDE or Mate" as educational and auxiliary operating systems.
The situation is now: I don’t have the opportunity to participate in the
LibO-4.2.0.0.+’s test.
Is this situation nice for leading engineers of the project?