[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.1.1 RC2 test builds available

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 22 14:20:57 PDT 2013

Hi *,

for the upcoming new version 4.1.1, the RC2 most of the builds are now
available on pre-releases (Windows build still uploading)
This is the last scheduled RC, see the plan at

 http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#4.1_release

Grab the builds from here here:

 http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report *critical*
bugs not yet in bugzilla here, so we can incorporate  them into the
release notes. Please note that it takes approximately 24 hours to
populate the mirrors, so that's about the time we have to collect
feedback.

NOTE: This build is in a release configuration and _will_ replace your
existing LibreOffice install on Windows.

The list of fixed bugs relative to 4.1.1RC1 is here:

 http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/bugs-libreoffice-4-1-1-release-4.1.1.2-hotfix1.log

So playing with the areas touched there also greatly appreciated  -
and validation that those bugs are really fixed.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Christian

PS: Sent this announcement also to the QA list, as there still seems
to be some confusion regarding the announcements. Please feel free to
tell your desired way to get informed (reply either via PM or to the
qa-list please)