[Libreoffice-qa] Portuguese (BR-PT) Bug Triage Wiki Translation

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 08:35:09 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone from the Brazillian Portuguese team scours the
English QA mailing list but I'm hoping to see if we can find some
volunteers to translate the English bug triage wiki to BR-PT.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugTriage

Not to say that everything needs translated but I think that the current
BR-PT one is missing a lot of useful information. The reason why I
specifically ask about this one is because down the line I believe that
the next (if there is a next) localized BSA will be BR-PT. We may want a
clear and concise instructions on how to bug triage. Also I think that
the BR-PT community is one of the larger localized community, so
hopefully finding a translator or two is not "too difficult". Again, not
saying "copy word for word" (although you can if you think the English
one is good enough), just thinking it may need substantially expanded on
and clarified.

Best,
Joel