[Libreoffice-qa] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Florian Reisinger florei at libreoffice.org
Tue Aug 27 06:56:16 PDT 2013

Hi Tommy,

The easiest way would be to send me a email with your Google Account E-Mail (as all the strings are in the Google Cloud). If really necessary, this can be adapted of course...

Thanks for translating. Will be especially nice, because of the conference in Milan :)
Do you also want to translate the help?

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger