[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes - 2013-08-23

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 07:58:23 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 3:18 AM, Tommy <barta at quipo.it> wrote:

> AFAIK the bibisect is a Linux thing and there's nothing like this on
> Windows.
> Window user can however do manual regression tests using the portable
> X-LibreOffice version developed from winPenPack.
>
> here's their repository including all versions they did:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/winpenpack/files/X-LibreOffice/releases/
>
> versions from 3.3.3 to 4.1.0 are available (4.0.5 is still under work)

Assuming that those builds can be unzipped and run, if we shoved those
builds into a git repo we could (potentially) get a similar workflow
for Windows bibisecting. We'd get a much coarser granularity, but if
it's something that the devs think could be beneficial, it's probably
worth the time to set up.

Bjoern - Thoughts here?

--R