[Libreoffice-qa] Non-debug Windows daily builds: tb39

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Tue Aug 27 04:58:19 PDT 2013

On 21/08/13 19:39, ape wrote:
>  Most likely, I will be forced to move to RPM-Linux (Open_SuSE or AltLinux),
> because I use LibreOffice by TDF only.

why RPM based Linux?  it's easily possible to install the RPM packages
on any Linux, the only thing that does not work is system integration
(menu entries and mime-type associations), which is not a problem if you
start it from command line; also it is easily possible to have multiple
versions installed side by side.

just use the install script attached here:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2011-November/000393.html