[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes - 2013-08-23

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Wed Aug 28 00:20:57 PDT 2013

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 18:29:50 +0200, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:19 PM, bjoern
> <bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 10:58:23AM -0400, Robinson Tryon wrote:
>>> Assuming that those builds can be unzipped and run, if we shoved those
>>> builds into a git repo we could (potentially) get a similar workflow
>>> for Windows bibisecting.
>>> Bjoern - Thoughts here?

those .zip files once unzipped before running do a brief initial setup
asking which localization you want to use (english, german, italian ecc.
ecc.) and download java if the host computer needs it.
once finished, X-LibO is ready and working. so probably we need to upload
versions which already did this "warm-up".

>> Sounds great, somebody volunteering to do that?
>
> I don't have a windows dev/test box readily available right now, but I
> don't see any immediate hurdles to creating the repo on another OS.
> Tommy -- could you do some testing if I take a crack at creating a
> repo?

I'd like to test it for sure.
If you need additional informations I can ping the gays at
http://www.winpenpack.com who are the authors of X-LibreOffice