[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Florian Reisinger florei at libreoffice.org
Wed Aug 28 01:38:10 PDT 2013

Hi all,

It is okay for me, but I have not used Pootle a lot...
For me it would be the best to give you a xls [I use a program to import
them into the .resx file format] file and get one in return from time to
time, or if I ask to...

I hope that this is okay for all of you :)

--
Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger