[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes - 2013-08-23

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 07:17:22 PDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 3:20 AM, Tommy <barta at quipo.it> wrote:

> those .zip files once unzipped before running do a brief initial setup
> asking which localization you want to use (english, german, italian ecc.
> ecc.) and download java if the host computer needs it.
> once finished, X-LibO is ready and working. so probably we need to upload
> versions which already did this "warm-up".

Ah, okay, so we'd need to have a Windows box available for the setup step.

Localization would probably be in English. Java might be a bit
trickier -- are there any special caveats regarding versions of java
and LibreOffice (on Windows) ?

> I'd like to test it for sure.
> If you need additional informations I can ping the [guys] at
> http://www.winpenpack.com who are the authors of X-LibreOffice

Probably our best bet here would be to format a commit message
(appropriate for a bibisect repo) for each of the X-LO builds. We can
hand that and a blank git repo to someone w/a Windows box and have
them setup and commit each X-LO build in order, then push the repo up
to the remote and have other people test it out...

--R