[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes - 2013-08-23

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Fri Aug 30 02:02:34 PDT 2013

On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:07:26 +0200, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Florian Reisinger
> <florei at libreoffice.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> So I am going to create one for Windows, or is there a volunteer with
>> more Git Know-How and maybe a faster upload?
>
> After some conversation on IRC, I think that a Windows bibisect repo
> should include the first release in each of our previous release
> series (3.6.0, 4.0.0, etc...), but probably not subsequent builds on
> the release branches.

I think that you could add just .0 and .7 releases of each old branch (3.3
--> 3.6) but more intermediate release of the current branches (4.0 and
4.1)

> One question that comes up often is: Are there enough Windows-only
> bugs to make a Windows bibisect tool helpful?

I think that a bibisect Windows tool would help Windows users to become
familiar with LibO QA.
there's a lot of users who don't know anything about Linux but can do a
nice work with Windows.