[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-l10n] L10n of Florian's Windows installer

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 07:30:18 PDT 2013

Hi Florian,
Le 31/08/2013 13:43, Florian Reisinger a écrit :
> Am 28.08.2013 09:51, schrieb "Sveinn í Felli (IMAP)":
>> Hi,
>> Thanks for this great effort.
>>
> [...]
>> Would be interested to translate this into Icelandic.
>> I don't use any Google services, so a .pot/.po or spreadsheet would be
>> nice.
>
> Thanks for your offer, but I think I am going to wait until Sophi
> finished migrating this to Pootle.....
>
> @Sophi: I hope everything is working as it should

It's working, conversion xls2csv then csv2po, then back. The only thing,
as Rimas or Chris said, I don't remember, is that their should be only
one language per conversion because only 3 columns are taken into
account (A=location, B=source, C=target).
So what is the best now? is this something practical for you to have one
file per language or is it error prone?
I send you the xls (in another mail), I think you have to test it to
your target format before deciding.

Cheers
Sophie