[Libreoffice-qa] requesting input for preparing FOSDEM QA-presentation

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Fri Feb 1 05:55:23 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-01-31 at 15:43 -0800, Joel Madero wrote:
> Next Sunday at FOSDEM I'll be giving the "beginners talk to successful
> participating in LibreOffice QA" - or something similar.

It is great to have someone promoting QA there.

> 7) Moztrap - although I still haven't really explored this at all

This baby is still doing the first steps and needs a lot of care. It is
living at http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/ . The target is to use it
in the manual regression tests, see
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Regression_Tests
We are still looking for more good test cases, see
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Test_Case

One big issue is that the UI is not localized and the test cases are
localized using a workaround.

Yi Fan Jiang is maintainer and did a lot of work. Lucian Oprea is active
in writing new test cases. Sophie is trying to use it for real testing
with the French community.

Best Regards,
Petr