[Libreoffice-qa] Stagnant NEEDINFO bugs

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Feb 5 03:53:16 PST 2013

Hi,

I am going to vote on all open questions. It might speed up the voting
process :-)

Joel Madero píše v Po 04. 02. 2013 v 09:11 -0800:

> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz> wrote:
>         My understanding is that we want to proceed and close the
>         bugs.
>         The open questions are:
>
>            1. how old bugs should get proceed:
>                 - from 30days to 6 months
>                 - it is unclear what is preferred by most people

30 days should be enough. If nobody answered withing this time frame,
there is only small chance that she would answer later without pinging.

>            2. whether to send any warning before
>                 - 1 or none
>                 - 1 is more polite but it creates traffic
>                 - it unclear how many people are for what solution

None. IMHO, it is enough and it reduces the traffic.

>            3. if we do the warning, it unclear how long to wait with
>           closing the bug after the warning:
>                 - 7 days, 30 days, or even longer?

30 days sounds fine here as well.

> Are we agreed that the closing of bugs should be done (aside from the
> details of how)?

+1

Best Regards,
Petr